If you are someone who believes god lies in creation, let this painting inspired from Life of Pie (the movie) become a reminder for you of the beauty that this world withholds. If you’re an atheist who thinks there’s no such thing as God, you might still never deny that this planet has beauty and that one must cherish it to keep parts of us alive.
This is an oil painting portrait created by Niyathi. This product comes to you in two variants:
1. 'Printed on Canvas': The original oil painting copy will be carefully printed on a high quality canvas board which will give you an experience very close to buying the original for less than half the price.
2. 'Painted on Canvas': As soon as you place the order, the artist is at work, exclusively for you. Usually such painting is an effort spread across working with many layers, carefully mixing the colors & nurturing the canvas to dry.
Product Dimensions & Other Specs
- 12" by 12", 18" by 18", 24" by 24" & 30" by 30" sizes are available in both variants
- Shipping is free for all orders within India
- In case you wish to send this item as a gift, kindly leave a note with name and address at the checkout asking our team to gift wrap. You could also send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org even after the payment (within 3 days).
- Corporates also can purchase paintings from Niyathi.Art for gifting their employees. Please write to email@example.com for such enquiries.
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for purchasing / browsing through our products at Niyathi.Art.
- In order to be eligible for a refund, you have to return the product in undamaged and same condition within 7 calendar days of the product delivery.
- After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. For credit card payments it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement.
Discounts & Coupons
For any other bulk order or special coupons please write to firstname.lastname@example.org